cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Unable to link a service in My account

I am unable to link my service to My Account.  When I try to link it I receive this message: “The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration.”  I want to link my service so I can turn off paper billing , view usage and past bills.  i even used the Optus app but when I log in it says that have to use the website.  I have previously requested this to be fixed however it never has. I have never been able to link my service for almost 3 years, however just alone $2.20 x 36 months kind of adds up.

I did find  the following below from doing a search 

I'm having issues setting up my service with My account

If you're having trouble registering or linking a new service to My Account, it could be due to reason we've listed below:

A pre-existing My Account profile has already been registered with your email address

• We may have pre-registered you for My Account when you joined Optus. Check your email inbox (including junk/spam) for an email from the ‘Optus Team.’ You should have received a link to setup/verify your My Account.

I have checked my emails and i have verified My account yet it still asks for me to link a service.. yet my service is not eligible

I have noted this has been an ongoing issue for with People for 6 Years surely by now you could have a solution

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Unable to link a service in My account

Hi @Dilligaf38
Thank you for raising this issue.
Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.
If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors