cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Trying to link My Account to my Sim

I have a prepaid service. When I open the iOS app, my data is shown fine without logging in.

However when I try to log in, it says:

My account not linked

These My Account details aren't linked to this SIM so you won't be able to view the details of this mobile service. Do you still want to log in using this My Account?

Can you please link my account? I've had this number for 18 years, not sure why this is happening.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Trying to link My Account to my Sim

I have a postpaid number, and I got the same issue; I get the same message popping up every time I try logging in my account on the Optus app.still to this day, unsolved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having the exact same issue, have had the same number for many years..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I tried messaging them on Facebook, they said my email was linked to an additional service and then asked me if that is true.

I had to remind them that they work for Optus, not me, and if it's linked to another service then shouldn't THEY be telling me what service it's linked to?! I'm going around in circles here. Good luck

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi AlThanos

Please contact Optus directly on 133 937 during these hours.

Hold the line, don't press 1, keep on the line follow the prompts and you'll reach the team who can action this for you.

If you don't want to call, you can message our Social Media Team via  Facebook or Twitter they have a point of escalation for the following urgent enquiries:

-No Broadband connectivity (no access to the internet) 

-No Mobile connectivity (can't make or receive calls)

-My Account login issues

0 Kudos
Top Contributors