Trying to access my Email, keeps saying login failed

Trying to log into email but wont open, keeps saying login failed

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Email

I would say that your password is incorrect if you are getting this error when trying to log into webmail. Have you spoken to support about getting a password reset?

https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/answer?id=1551 

0 Kudos
vmaru
New Contributor
New Contributor

action to to change password has been fail

0 Kudos
leslekim
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am unable to access my email, repeatedly told login or pass word fail - both are saved and automatic ,so that does not make sense. I have reset password but still get the same result. Wasted effort emailing me when someone replies if I can't login!

0 Kudos
ButlerST
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Email log in

I keep getting the same response on webmail... unable to log in.
All passwords and details are 100% correct.
Whats going on?
This has been happening for days on and off but yesterday and today i haven't been able to access at all
0 Kudos
Miffycat
New Contributor
New Contributor

Having same problem since about 5 p.m. yesterday have managed to get in once. Spent 40 minutes on the phone waiting for technical support but hung up when I got onto email at last. I can't get on this morning again. Same thing happened about 4 months ago. Yes I'm entering correct name and password and have had my Optus account and same email address for about 20 years. Getting a tad cross but have no idea what to do about it except perhaps wait or phone again and complain.

0 Kudos
grimes
New Contributor
New Contributor

I contacted Optus and they said it should be fixed in 24 hours. I have had the same problem.

paul2222222
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Trying to access my Email, keeps saying login failed

I keep getting the same response on web mail... unable to log in.
All passwords and details are 100% correct.
What the Hell going on?
I'm actually loosing work over this and seriously thinking of claiming for costs due to performance that the company didn’t abide by.
Get this problem fixed NOW!
Aron_YC

Re: Trying to access my Email, keeps saying login failed

Hi paul2222222

There is a current webmail fault ongoing, ref: 22841747. This is being worked on however we do not yet have a timeframe for resolution.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
gjp1953
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am unable to log in to my account

0 Kudos