Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
j15
New Contributor
New Contributor

Totally locked out of Optus

My password for my webmail stopped working for no reason. This happens a lot. Usually I contact Chat to get it reset, but Optus has removed Chat and replaced with messaging. I cannot message because I cannot use the Optus app because MY PASSWORD NO LONGER WORKS. Troubleshooting tells me to log in to my email and reset my password but I can't because MY PASSWORD NO LONGER WORKS. Phone support is now no longer 24/7. What do I do?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Totally locked out of Optus

@j15 Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
wim
New Contributor
New Contributor

OMG if you get an answer I'd love to know. I can't get in at all for 1.5 days now 😞

0 Kudos
j15
New Contributor
New Contributor

I finally got through to someone on messaging. They reset the password and sent a temp one. which does not work either! Still locked out. Now they no longer have Chat it's impossible to get quick tech support. They reply whenever they feel like it, hours later. Or not at all. Simply the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life.

0 Kudos