cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration.

I just signed 24 months tablet plan with data sim. Got the email for bill and try to link the number I got to my existing account and unfortunately got the The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration message. I need to login to track the data usage through my optus app and also online account. Can anyone help?

4 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration.

Are they on different account numbers or the same bill? 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Hi

It can take a couple of days before the number is available on my account to link. Otherwise an online chat should fix the fix the problem quickly.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

The data and tablet are in same account as described in optus email. I'm new to optus and it should be the only account I have.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I need a copy of my phone bill
how can I retrieve this?
0 Kudos