Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

The chat links are dead

All the chat links in the 24/7 chat page are dead. None of them do anything when clicked. Chat is the easiest way to get something sorted. Is there an eta on fixing this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: The chat links are dead

Which chat page are you using? I just tested to links under personal > mobile and both worked for me. Could be your browser potentially?

This is the link I used - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: The chat links are dead

Hello @Morgs86

Can you please let us know what device and browser/s you're having the issue with? I've just test the link on Chrome and it's working for me but we have had reports of some issues with Safari that have been raised with our IT support team. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos