Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Temporary Order Number not working

I recently upgraded my contract online and got an email saying that I was eligable to ugrade by finalising the order through a link provided and using my temporary order number. Each time I go to enter the number I received I get a message saying that the number is invalid.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Temporary Order Number not working

Having thesaurus issue and I've called 7 times and chatted to 4 people online , some say the order is fine and to do nothing despite the message saying I had 24 hrs or I'd loose my order ! Others say I'll get a call from some one , others say to follow the link and I must be putting number in wrong ... let me know if you get it sorted as I'm frustrated as hell !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @darmaw

I'm sorry to see that you've had trouble with your order. If you send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name and date of birth, we'll take a look into your account history and check on the order for you. Thank you and sorry for the delay! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having the same issue, I have been messaging the Optus live chat all morning and no one has been able to give me a solution. Has anyone been able to find a solution? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Sorry for the issues here. The temporary order number will not work for tracking, someone will be in touch directly as your order progresses and you will get a finalised order number for tracking once it is completed.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos