Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RachelWong
New Contributor
New Contributor

Suspension of service

Dear Yes Optus

I am unable to access the YesOptus app as i'm overseas. And i do not know who to contact for helpline. I wish to continue suspending my service. Is there an email I can contact? I am unable to get into the app as i'm not in Australia and the app just does not work. 

Thank you. 

3 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Suspension of service

You can priority call Optus from overseas, 24/7 on +61 2 8082 5678.

Its free from an Optus service phone.
Aravind711
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having the same problem. As soon as I log in on the app, it brings me to a page "Switch Services" and the only option on the page is to log out of my account. It is frustrating as most of the support services require MyOptus app but the app is not working. I too wish to continue suspending my service similar to Rachel Wong.

0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @Aravind711, we don`t have access to customers account on this public forum. If you are overseas and wish to extend the suspension then you can contact us from overseas, 24/7 on +61 2 8082 5678. Alternatively, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter  with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos