Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Student discount

Hi. I was just wondering how I can get the student discount? When I type in my edu address nothing is sent to me. I talked to customer service and they said that the link is currently not working and referred me to the Tele mobile team. I called them and waited on hold for ages only to be told they can’t do anything either because the student discount is online only? I want to get the iPhone X And I’ve already missed the pre order because of this.. 😞 is it possible to connect my student discount at a later date when it’s fixed or does it have to be when I sign up for the plan? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Student discount

You can add the student later. Suggest dropping into a store perhaps and showing student ID? Otherwise contact OPtus via LIVECHAT.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I've got the message "Oops! The promo code or email you entered are not valid" trying to get a student discount. I've an edu email address. My university email is linked to my Moodle account.

[ Optus >> iPhone X Student Discount ]

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/My-Account/iPhone-X-Student-Discount https://writemyessaytoday.net

my student profile

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Blodgett,

Thank you for raising this issue.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

@z_hook, @Blodgett is a spambot (spamlinks at the end). I've reported it.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @Peterdownload, we have noted this.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Seems to be taking a very long time for anyone to to action it @Kartika?

0 Kudos