Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
belsy003
New Contributor
New Contributor

Student Discount

Hi everyone, I’ve applied online with my email for the student discount, and received a message on-screen that the application was successful – but haven’t received an email with the promo code. I’ve now applied multiple times over multiple days, and still no codes – not in the inbox, not in the junk mail. The Customer Service phone number had no idea how to respond and could only suggest that I keep trying online which is a waste of time – how can I get this code ?? Many thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tano
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Student Discount

Hey @belsy003, did the email come through yet? Also, are you using a .edu email address? This is what's used to verify that you're a student, so if you're using a third-party email service, it may not be coming through.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos