Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Silver
New Contributor
New Contributor

Still waiting on December bill ?

I am a week late recieving my bill , Optus say it has not been issued yet however I am recieving texts telling me I have exceeded my monthly limit. 

Can someone tell me what is going on ?

6 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Still waiting on December bill ?

I'm not sure I understand your question entirely. If you are receiving excess data usage warnings then you would assume you have exceeded your monthly allowance. Do you have access to the Optus account portal or the my Optus app as this should tell you where you are at with the data usage.

I understand the frustration of not receiving a bill but this should have no bearing on your data usage? Maybe speak with support on the live chat below and see why the bill has been delayed.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Djduke28
New Contributor
New Contributor

I too still have it received my December optus bill via email or on my optus app and it’s also a week later than normal.

mind you I have been having a lot of tech issue with optus over the last 2 months which is not painting a good picture..

0 Kudos
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Have you spoken to billing and accounts via that link I posted?

0 Kudos
Silver
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been advised that due to a new billing system being implemented a delay with issuing December bill has occurred however my usage figures have now been adjusted and appears to be correct just wish they could advise customers ahead of time as to what is happening thanks for assistance
0 Kudos
Djduke28
New Contributor
New Contributor

You are lucky, I spent over an hour on the phone with no luck and even the supervisor could not say what’s going on or wrong and have no eta on my December bill..

very poor service by optus and have had nothing but issues for the last 3 months since re contracting with them, starting to think it’s the biggest mistake made and might have to look at a new provider after new year and cancel my 2 services after being with optus for 10 years.

0 Kudos
Silver
New Contributor
New Contributor

They certainly could lift their game on customer service.  But where do we go for improvement in that area, I was with Telstra and same story with them. 

0 Kudos