cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Aftab
Contributor
Contributor

Spam Email: Purported to be sent through Optus

I am receiving emails purporting to be sent from Optus I suspect is a Spam. These emails relate to Maintenance and Repair to be carried out in my area from 19/7 to 22/7 and "Yes Crowd" response which was dealt with few months ago. The maintenance email does not address me either as "Hi there" or with my name either in email or Text message. As a precautionary measure I have not opened the link in the text. I advise Optus to take necessary action to protect my account and email.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Aman_YC

Re: Spam Email: Purported to be sent through Optus

Hi @Aftab - Thanks for using yes crowd and apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

To check if there are any network works you can check these from My Optus App or you can check this here .

With regards to Spam emails, please report these to abuse@optusnet.com.au  so that we can investigate it. 

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then Optus on Facebook or on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos