cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Service Number

r I go to log into My Account,It says to Enter My Service Number.. Where so I find that 

0 Kudos
22 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Service Number

@DaveL51  That is the Phone Number. 

I am an Optus subscriber, just trying to help.
Highlighted
Blog Author

That'll be either your:

- Mobile number

- The number assigned to a Mobile Broadband or Wireless Broadband SIM 

- Your Landline number 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Ok Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

THanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your reply I did as you explained but still no luck

I log into this one ok, but if I try to log onto www.optus.com.au/myaccount   and then Link My Service"" in the small bar that says "Confirm Service",it says "Service Number" or  "Internet Username"  In Service Number I have put my Mobile Number ,That didnt work.. I put in my Landline Number and that didnt work either. On boh occasions I got a message saying  "The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration. Please check and try again. "

Highlighted
Blog Author

Ah, right. We'll see if we can help 🙂 

Just so I'm across this one. 

You have an existing My Account profile with a service attached i.e. Mobile or Broadband? You're looking to link an additional service to the same My Account profile, or are you setting up a My Account profile from scratch (no existing services attached)?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@DaveL51  Have you just joined Optus? I read that it can take up to 48 Hours before the accounts are linked to your service.

If you have a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter Account you can message Optus Support.  

When you entered the phone numbers did you include spaces or hyphens(dashes) or did you just type
all numbers ? Some forms just  require straight numbers eg 0123456789 

I am an Optus subscriber, just trying to help.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Iam new to this,but the My Account I havent been able to wo-rk out how to log in there for a few months.. No I just type in the normal landline like 6574536
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Iam just setting it up
0 Kudos