cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Reset password optusnet with full email account

Please tell me how to reset my password to my optusnet email account when this account is full.  I had notification that it was almost full and stopped receiving emails sometime today.  I usually access via Mac Mail so don't use my password unless I come into webmail to empty the account.  My password is set to remember but wasn't recognised so need to reset.  A conundrum ...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Reset password optusnet with full email account

@vickihg I am assuming when you tried to log in to your email your were using Webmail?

I don't use Optus Mail but what I am thing maybe when you tried Webmail maybe an update has caused the first character in the field to auto capitalise so if your password begins with b the computer is entering B etc.

If this is not the issue, Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.  Please  emphasise that it is your email password is the issue as there has been report in the Yes Crowd of support sending instructions for an Optus account reset instead of an email password reset.

I am an Optus subscriber, just trying to help.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors