Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Registration issues

I've just recieved my data sim and I've activated it, now i'm attempting to register with optus so I can track my data usage etc but after entering my email and D.O.B it comes up with an error and can't connect to the page. I tried calling the help center but after not hearing any options for my issue and selecting something different to try and talk to a customer service representative and being asked over 6 times to select an option I gave up.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Registration issues

Use LIVECHAT. Its 24/7 and usually you'll get someone to help pretty fast.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Registration issues

Hello @DarrylTaylor. I'm sorry for the delay. Have you since reached out to Live Chat for assistance with this? If you're still unable to access your My Account, please send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name and date of birth. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos