cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re-instate account

I forgot to recharge my account by one day. My account has now been cancelled and deleted from the app. I want to contact Optus to re-instate my account. I cannot contact via the app as it no longer recognises my account. I cannot log in online as my account has been deleted already.

I have tried to use the 'message us 24/7' from my mobile and my laptop but it does not work. Everywhere I try it redirects me to the app or the message service. Live chat is also unavailable, again it directs me message us.

Can you help? How do I contact Optus to re-instate my account? I am in the uk at the moment so it is not possible to call them.

There must be a way to contact them if you are a new customer, I just need to start a conversation to explain what has happened!

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Re-instate account

Hey @lozzy96 - Thanks for sharing this.

It's not great that you've had the service cancelled. Given that the service is now not online, the services will be tricky to access via the methods you've tried.

Not to worry, can you please send our official Facebook or Twitter team a direct message? They'll be able to assist once we confirm some personal details there.

0 Kudos