Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Kasey2000
New Contributor
New Contributor

Phone

So I ordered a new sim on a plan 25GB for $55 dollars like 3 or 4 days ago and I got an emaiI with a temporary order number but it said after I ordered it that in two buisnnes days I will either get a phone call or email too confirm that my order went through 

So my question is how long will it take too go through 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ANTH1357
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Phone

I also applied for the same plan, on the 31st of May, and I still haven't heard anything back from them either, despite them saying they would be in touch within two business days...

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Phone

Hey guys, @Kasey2000 @ANTH1357 

It sounds like the application is still pending approval with our credit team. Is this the first time you both have applied for an Optus post-paid mobile service? 

Did you ever get an email from us that asked for any additional documents to support your application i.e. a copy of your driver's license or a utility bill?

Once the application has been approved, you'll receive a confirmed order reference number. The order number is usually 9 characters long and ends with the letter A. 

If you'd like us to take a look, we're happy to do that for you. We'll need you to fill out the template below and send that through via PM.

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N
Full name:

DOB: 

Mobile or order number:

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

If you'd prefer live support, you can speak with our sales support team on Live Chat Optus.com.au/livechat. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos