cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Payment extension

I would like to request a payment extension 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Payment extension

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Payment extension

There should be an automatic option in the Optus phone app. Also an automatic option here on line. Google Optus request extension 

Peter Gillespie

Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Optus financial-hardship clicky

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @fegger, check out this article for more information → Request More Time To Pay Your Bill

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi there I would like to pay 95.00 on Tuesday please
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

This is a public forum. Not a help desk.

You should be able to automatically extend a payment via the Optus Phone App.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Adjoaq, you can request a payment extension either via the Optus app or your → My Account online. Please refer to our → Billing Help & Support page for  more info. If you still need a hand then you will need to speak with our financial services team on → 1300 308 839 - Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 7:30pm,Sat: 9am - 6pm, AEST to assist you further. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy