cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Pathetic Customer Service

Pathetic serivce.

Spent over an hour on the "Chat" system and transferred three times to try and resolve something as simple as myAccount wasnt letting me see my bills.

Also spent over half an hour on hold (non peak time) to try and speak to someone to resolve this issue. Asked the chat person to call me and they said they weren't able...

A multi billion dollar company that can't pay staff to answer phones and help customers??

I've been with many providers for different services over the years and can easily say Optus is by far the worst customer support I've ever dealt with! Extremly dissapointed, going to be reviewing my internet provider and actively telling people not to choose Optus based on their customer service.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Pathetic Customer Service

Urgh, sorry to hear about the trouble you've had!

Did you sort out your issue? Otherwise, we'd love to get it sorted for you!

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button 🙂
0 Kudos