Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Robwhitburn
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus scam?

Just renewed my plan on line to sim only $40/month with 15gb extra data and 300 hours international calls for 12 months as advertised. Checked my optus Account and found new plan offers no data and only $150 I/calls!! (post mod)

0 Kudos
2 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Optus scam?

I'm not sure there even is a plan that includes no data. Sounds like a mix up. Suggest you contact Optus live chat now and they should be able to swap you onto the correct plan.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Optus scam?

Hey @Robwhitburn, it sounds like you'd signed on to your $40 SIM only 15 GB promo plan. It sounds like there's definitely something wrong with how your plan has been configured on the back end. It's highly unusual though.

How much time had passed between activating the service and when you'd viewed your inclusions on your My Account? It can take between 24-48 hours for your plan details to reflect on your My Account and My Optus application.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos