Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
corbsp
Contributor
Contributor

Optus new My Account Web Page problem

Optus have changed their My Account web page format and at the moment when i log in i am shown details of only one of my 4 services. There is a drop down box option to view various other accounts that i have had over the years. Choosing one takes me to another web page (SOMETIMES) where details of my other 3 services can be seen. There is also an Optus apology for the inconvenience of having to go to this OLD web page and a comment that they are working on rectifying the matter. Anyone have any information on when this mess might be fixed?

I had 4 live chat sessions over the last two days before i noticed the drop down viewing option and none of those contacts metioned this issue. They just went through the usual clear cache, cookies, change browser, log in "incognito" usual stuff.

5 Replies
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Optus new My Account Web Page problem

They have been updating people from the old system, since a year back. I watched them take a couple of days assembling my usage. It goes at a snail's pace. Your other accounts might be scheduled for movement, sometime ..... just imagine a snail.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

@10000000000GB, it's taking a while, but we'd prefer to migrate services in batches rather than a single mass migration (especially considering the varied product range/plans/features we have).

There's alot of bug fixing and fine tuning that needs to be done before each migration.

What type of services do you have @corbsp? Is it a mix of mobile and broadband? Or are they all post-paid/prepaid mobile services? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
corbsp
Contributor
Contributor

Dan C.  I have prepaid mobile phone, home phone and nbn plans appearing on the OLD webpage and prepaid wifi broadband appearing on the New page.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Okay, that's how it should be appearing (for now). 

The mobile migration is almost complete. We're just seeing fixed services (NBN and ADSL) come across now. 

I'd love to be able to narrow down a time-frame, but it'd be speculation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

My neighbour is still on the old system for mobile broadband. I'm only seeing small numbers mentioning change on Whirlpool.

0 Kudos