Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
suehealey4
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Optus emails not being delivered to hotmail addresses

YES PLEASE, I am still having the same issue, NOTHING HAS BEEN RESOLVED.
0 Kudos
Jono_YC

Hi @angier it's not great to hear that you're experiencing issues with your webmail service. 

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. Our team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

We're also available to assist via Social Media. Please send us a private message to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Sue-Ann234
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been struggling with this for 2 months and wasted endless hours with optus - no one knows what they are doing.

0 Kudos
angier
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Same for me - hours on the messaging app, phone calls and this forum. Sadly, I have given up and am looking for a new service provider. 

0 Kudos
Jack_YC

Hi @Sue-Ann234, I'm sorry you're experience this issue with your service. Could you please send us a message via our Facebook or Twitter pages so we can verify your details and take a closer look into this for you? If we cannot resolve this from our team, we'll then escalate this matter for further investigation. Jack

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
angier
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jack, please note this issue has been affecting multiple Optusnet email users for months, and as you can see from previous comments, it has a case number of 23794902. Any updates appreciated thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_YC

I do apologise about the ongoing issues faced, @angier.

I've flagged this for feedback for you. As Jack has mentioned, please feel free to touch base with us via Facebook or Twitter and we can assess this once details have been verified.

0 Kudos
SandraBish
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus say they are aware of this issue. I have been having 3 different problems

1. occasional bounce backs from bigpond addresses

2. hotmail addresses not delivered and not bounced back

3 yahoo addresses not delivered and not bounced back

I have been told the people in the "back room" are working on it and it is not just something affecting me - which is no comfort!
0 Kudos
wq9
New Contributor
New Contributor

I notice that there are 2 other threads regarding this issue on the 'Yes Crowd Support' forum.

This doesn't do a lot for the credibility of the service if the issue has gone unresolved by Optus for 2.5 months.

Yes, I agree that other email providers do have outages and glitches.  But for this to be unresolved for such a long time speaks volumes about where Optus' priorities are . . . .  not in the email service that they 'provide'.

Might be time for OptusNet users to look for a more robust alternative where the service provider does give a [moderated] about the email 'service' they provide to their customers.

0 Kudos
Nard_YC

Hi there @wq9, it's disappointing to hear you've been having this issue for quite some time. 

Please get in touch with our 24x7 Experts within the My Optus App or by calling our Tech Support Team on 13 13 44 (8AM-8PM) so they can look into this for you further and have a case raised for you. 

If for some reason you're unable to get in touch through there, please send us a Private Message through Facebook or Twitter so that we can assist further.

0 Kudos