Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Grahaminfinance
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus email not working today

My Optus email has been down since last night. It's not NBN and not the internet. I can't even log on to my webmail. What is going on? I have been having problems for a few weeks now. 

3 Replies
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Optus email not working today

@Grahaminfinance  Optus email has been having issues for several weeks. Hopefully try logging in a bit later and it will work.

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos
Kartika

Sorry for the inconvenience, @Grahaminfinance. We are already aware of the issue with Webmail (REF#22859280) affecting customers at the moment. Our Support team are definitely working on this. Unfortunately, there is no time frame for resolution at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Grahaminfinance
New Contributor
New Contributor

All very well. Why could Optus not have put it on their website and come clean. Unethical behaviour to hide away. I tried for 2 hours to find out what was going on. Got cut off from the customer service line twice. ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING CORPORATE BEHAVIOUR. I have been an optus customer for over 25 years and am NOT IMPRESSED. Your company is not being fair to its customers. 

As a result of not having access to my emails, I lost a day's income. Thanks Op[tus. It was never like this, what has happened to this business? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos