Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RD2088
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Webmail

What is going on with Optus webmail? Why is it so slow/not working? I've been trying to log into my email for the past 3 hours. I either get a communication error or it takes 5 minutes to click on and finally be able to read a single email. It shouldn't be this hard to log in, read and delete emails. Fix it Optus. It's also ridiculously hard to delete items from my trash. Yet I keep getting emails from Optus that I am close to my limit. If I was able to log in read and delete emails I wouldn't be close to my limit.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
z_hook

Re: Optus Webmail

Hi @RD2088,

Thanks for raising this with us.

There is a known issue which is affecting web mail. This is currently being looked into by our Networks team. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
SoloMeter
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Optus Webmail

This problem has been going on for at least a week. Today I can't even log in , let alone be hit with a mega slow connection.

My email is critical and I see this stupid messgae : Optus support teams are only able to respond to critical enquiries right now. If you need to speak to Optus call 133 937 and follow the prompts.

Seriously, how long is this going to take. Have received no messages about how long or even that there is a problem.

Come on !

Greg

0 Kudos