Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus Perks Movies

I’m having the issue using my iPhone on safari when I click the Optus Perks, and go to ‘book now’ on movies... the page just keeps directing me back to my Optus account main page showing me the billing status.

has anyone else had this issue? 

Optus need to sort their webpage out

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Optus Perks Movies

Movie perks arent available at some points on the weekend. Maybe that was what was happening? Could you access perks via another browser?

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Peter,

Just tried it now. Must be something wrong with my account... Tried on my phone and now also on Google Chrome on my work PC. No Avail. I will give Optus a shout on Live Chat.

Thanks,

Peter

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I see someone had a similar issue as to what I'm facing:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Online-Mobile-Self-Service/Optus-Perks-not-working/td-p/210201

I have spoken to the live chat team but they can't help me... told me to call some number. Funnily enough the automated voice on the number says 'alternatively you can go online and chat to one of our team member's via Live Chat' hmmmm.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

@peterkilleen, I've replied back to your original thread but seeing as the topics aren't related, I thought I'd jump in.

You've still had no luck purchasing Hoyts Optus Perks tickets? I've completed a mock purchase via my own personal Perks account and I'm being redirected to the Optus Perks promo ticket purchase page. No matter which browser you use, you're being directed back to your My Account dashboard?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dan,

Yes that's right... I just called Optus perks team earlier and they sent me a reset password and said to log in using that. I did but still have the same issue. They said I can always register using a different email address... which I did and that now works.

But I don't want 2 email addresses linked to my Optus Account stuff.

I think what the issue is, is that since I moved address and now over to NBN, and with my service number changed, the Optus Perks I have is linked to the old phone number. Now that this has gone it has messed up my Optus Perks. I noticed this because once I made an account with an alternative email address, I was able to de-register through the 'Profile' tab. If I log in with my normal email address (which is linked to the optus account) there is no profile tab and the main Optus Perks page looks as though I'm not logged in. I tried to re-register using my noromal email address, but it says that this email address is already used. Optus Perks need to internally de-register my account with my normal email such that I can re-register it and get it working.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

I've just replied back to your PM. We'll chat there 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Dan unlinked all my accounts and re-linked them, I was emailed a temporary password and had to go in and change the password to a new one again. I was then able to register for Optus Perks again and now all is working again...

only downside is logging into here, and trying to Link my @peterkilleen account, won’t link... so I’ve now had to create a new one with petekilleen instead... but I still get emails for the peterkilleen one.

i hope dan can find a way to get me back on my original yes crowd account

Tags (2)