Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
nomcat87
New Contributor
New Contributor

Open a case for NBN

Hi, 

Is there anyway I can open a case online? I am on hold for over 3 hours and no one picks up. 

I went on the my Optus app and they just say to call the NBN case manager. 

I call. The hold music message says to go to the my optus app and go to my cases. There are no cases because I need to speak to someone to open one! And I can't wait on hold forever! 

I just want more data on my Optus Assistance pack that they sent me. I have no internet and am wasting my phone data trying to run a small business. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kyri_YC

Re: Open a case for NBN

Hey there @nomcat87. I'm sorry to hear that you are having troubles getting in touch. wit our team. If you currently have a case open with us, you should be able to message for updates via the My Optus app. If you are still having troubles with this, feel free to reach out to our teams on Facebook or Twitter as they will be more than happy to assist you further from there.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.