cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Online order without Delivery Address

Hi There

I am a currently optus user, I just placed a 12-month sim only plan order to my existing service, However, I did not put home address/delivery address to in the order form, My temporary order number is T11519719819593. Is there any way I can change my order information?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Online order without Delivery Address

An address is required to submit the credit check form. What did you enter?

If anything is wrong, you will be contacted by the Sales Support team to clarify

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I missed that, I just left Address as:

e.g Level 15 100 Miller St, North Sydney, NSW, 2060

Best regard

Eddy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

If the incorrect address was entered, the credit check will likely fail and someone will be in touch to verify the details. Let us know if you need us to follow up on this one @EddyYan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your reply. I have contacted the service team from online chat, they change the address for me, thanks!

0 Kudos