cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Online account FAIL

Anyone else having THE WORST experience, for the past 6-12 months, trying to access online account services - NOT VIA THE PHONE APP, THANKS! - via a normal Windows computer. EVERY MONTH, I dread trying to pay my bill, view my bill, ask for an extension, or whatever, AS I end-up on the line to the call centre. AM SO TOTALLY OVER IT! It wastes both my time and Optus'. (Sorry for being shouty, but...REALLY!!! Is it that hard to do online billing properly (without being told to go to the phone app...)??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Online account FAIL

I take it you don't have a smart phone? Optus are definitely focusing more effort and resources on improving the functionality of the app. The Online billing system is being actively upgraded too (over the past 6 months) and yes its been a bit hit and miss.

You should receive your bill each month by email? If your bill is generally the same amount each month then you can always just pay that amount each month manually.

But other than that, hopefully Optus take on the feed back an do improve their MYACCOUNT system. I agree in places it look and performs like the summer work experience student was given the task of setting it up. For a company turning over $8 billion a year, you'd expect a little more polish.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Top Contributors