Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
blairy2691
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Note 9 Order and Online Order

I have two orders with Optus presently.

Firstly a pre-order for the Note9.  This is currently showing as your phone is activated turn it off and back on to start using....but it hasn't been delivered yet.

The second order for a Tab 4 was placed online on Tuesday night.  I haven't received any comms about this yet.  Via online chat I was told it takes up to 48 hours to get email confirmation.  How do I know the order has been placed?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
blairy2691
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Note 9 Order and Online Order

OK, the Note 9order now saying phone out for delivery will get sms on delivery day.

What is happening with my online order for new Tab 4?  Why does it take 48 hours or more to send order confirmation.  Strikes me that online orders are tested with a lower priority!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Note 9 Order and Online Order

Hey @blairy2691, if 48 hours have passed and you still haven't had confirmation, please jump into Live Chat > Mobile > Track Your Order. This will connect with Sales Support who can follow up for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors