Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Hasky
New Contributor
New Contributor

Not receiving Optusnet email

Hi there
I can send email on my optus emails but am not receiving any. Can someone help?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus email

Hi Hasky,

Please see our help and support page: Can't Send or Receive Email - Optusnet Troubleshooting

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
jean_krautner
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi I don't know what has happened as of two days ago haven't received any e-mails.  I have an important one that has been sent and i need it.  I really am getting frustrated as I don't have google as far as I know.  what can I do.  Perhaps I need to change servers even though I have been with Optus for many many years.  The support has not been good.

Kartika

Hi @jean_krautner, sorry to hear about your Optusnet email issue. Can you login into → Webmail directly to confirm if you are able to receive emails. It could be your mailbox is full and has reached it allowance quota. Else try and empty as much stuff as possible which is irrelevant. If Webmail works that means it would be your email software settings you need to double check.

Please refer to our → Email Help & Support page for further assistance. If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Technical Support team either via the messaging service or by calling them on → 131344 - Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm AEST.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
LAROMMI1950
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Optus email Hi been away since 4/8/2020 have not received any emails since. Why ?

0 Kudos