Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Not able to get into Optus Email Account

Like so many others I keep getting failed login messages when I try to get access my email on my laptop. My p
assword is definitely correct but despite trying so so so many times I get the message incorrect password or username. Unfortunately I have Optus as my primary provider for business needs and, out of misguided loyalty, been with them for decades.  Well Optus, how is this problem to be fixed? A speedy response would be appreciated but I'm not holding my breathe.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Not able to get into Optus Email Account

3.26pm EST time NSW Thursday 30th July finally got about 6 emails through, and sending working. Given this is a regular occurrence of late, would be great if Optus arranged for their "Outages" site to carry information when email is out, and give an explanation as to exactly why.
I have several friends who changed passwords and various settings and now have a complete mess.
The Regal Beagle
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Not able to get into Optus Email Account

Hi @prontopresto, we have deployed some fixes and many customers have come back advising it is working now. Can you double check to confirm it`s working at your end.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos