Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No services shown on MyAccount

Im currently using NBN service from Optus in the past 2-3 years and I used Myaccount to pay bill and check other stuffs. For some reasons, the app didnt show anything in the past 2 weeks. At first, I thought it must be something wrong with technical issue of the app. However, I check the app everyday and it keep showing nothing. 

On the app, it said there is no active services and ask me to contact the customer service team via messaging through the app. But the problem is there need to be an active service in order to contact the team. So I check back on the web browser (chrome) on my PC, and it says 'Some information on this page is not available at the moment. Please try again later.' 

My NBN is working fine now, but I dont want to overdue my bill. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: No services shown on MyAccount

Yes Crowd is a Public Forum and not a direct Optus Support Point.  Note: Yes Crowd cannot access or view customer accounts/orders.

Try clearing you Browser History in Chrome just make sure you do not delete your saved passwords or even try a different browser on the PC or try a browser from your Phone.

You can also message Optus Support via Facebook or Twitter. If you Message via Facebook or Twitter include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.  

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos