Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Rsochanthy
New Contributor
New Contributor

No order confirmation

Hi, I signed up to upgrade plan and phone to iPhone 8 over a week ago and straightaway I received an email saying that my order had been received with a temporary order number and that Optus will send a ORDER CONFIRMATION email in next 48 hours. However, it's been over a week with no order confirmation or any other email informing of progress. Has anybody experienced similar things or know what's going on?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: No order confirmation

The credit checks and such can delay orders however you would think some form of correspondence would have come your way if it’s been over a week. Might be best to have look at the link below as there are several contact phone numbers for order related issues.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/orders-deliveries-returns?requestType=NormalRequest&id=1...

0 Kudos
Rsochanthy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Yeldarb, I have tried calling them but they keep transferring and giving me the run around. Do you know how long they take to do the credit checks? At least they would let us know of the progress you would think.

0 Kudos
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure of the precise amount of time it takes to go through the order process however you would think a full working week would be sufficient. Short of an Optus staff member picking up this post I can suggest you persist with the phone numbers on that link.

0 Kudos
Aman_B

Hi @Rsochanthy, apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you’ve received a temporary order number, this means we’ve received your order and it’s being processed by our team. We’re sorry that you haven’t been contacted yet with confirmation of your order. Currently there are delays due to high demand and we’re working our hardest to get through each order as quickly as possible. Once your order has been processed, you'll get an email confirming your delivery date. Unless you have been contacted for follow up, there is no need to reach out to our Online Sales Direct team at this stage.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos