Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No SIM card

I had my iPad ordered online & had it delivered next day which was good but I was not happy to find that the new SIM card wasn't supplied when it should of been!

I rang optus & instead of them offering to send one out, I've got to take my iPad into a optus store to get new SIM card! That's why I ordered online to avoid the line up at a optus shop! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: No SIM card

They definitely should have sent it but that said, getting a new SIM in an Optus store is incredibly straight forward and takes about 5-10 mins, if that. Hopefully it's sorted soon

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: No SIM card

Hello @Blue63

It's disappointing to hear that both no SIM was sent and that our team did not offer to post one out. If you still require a SIM or need assistance with anything else, don't hesitate to reach out via private message here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos