Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
margfrowe21
New Contributor
New Contributor

New email address

Hi, Optus set up a new email account for me and sent an email containing part of my username and a password. I have attempted more than 5 times to access the new account without success. I suspect the username is incorrect. Please can someone contact me urgently on *****to resolve this today.  Thank you. Margaret

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jack_YC

Re: New email address

Hi @margfrowe21, thanks for letting us know. It's not good to see you're experiencing this issue accessing your webmail service. 

Whilst we can't check this for you from Yes Crowd as it's a public platform, please send us a message via the My Optus App, our Facebook or Twitter pages. We'll then be able to check you account and assist further from there. You'll also notice your contact number has been hidden in your post as it's sensitive info.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
margfrowe21
New Contributor
New Contributor

I can't access the My Optus App because my login and password will not work. That is the problem.
0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Hi there, @margfrowe21

I certainly get what you're saying. In that case, our Social Media team would be able to help get you up and going. 

If you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

They will then be able to assist you from there. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
margfrowe21
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why can't the tech support person who set the new account up for me yesterday resolve this? I don't have time to visit social media platforms to get the help I need. Thanks, Margaret

0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Hi there, @margfrowe21

As we don't have access to your account details via this platform, we would be unable to see who this is. 

This is why we suggest reaching out to the Social Media team who can then get this resolved for you. 

0 Kudos