Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Juph
New Contributor
New Contributor

Network errors

Hi I haven’t used the online service for a while, I wanted to check my usage for this month I’m going round in circles. I had to create a new online registration for the yes crowd before I could log in to my account, when I finally had all that done, it either can’t access any pages I want or says I need to log in again. It also tells me I have no services linked to check on usage of. I have the app, but it has network issues and won’t even let me log in. I just keep getting re directed to a page that says I need to link my service, when I provide the correct details to link the services it says they don’t exist.

i have never had trouble logging on and checking me usage. What is happening?!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tano
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Network errors

Hey @Juph, sounds like quite the runaround 😕 sorry to hear that! Seems like something we'll need to check on our end. Can you send through a private message with the full name, account/phone number and DOB so we can take a look?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos