Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Myvideo

Just spoke with a Sales Rep who stated that SD streaming on your handset is the only way to use the Bonus Myvideo Prepaid data; higher def streaming, downloading, tethering, using SmartSwitch/screen mirroring and using the "play on available devices" tab in Netflix will all use your regular data, and from what he was saying, it is a lot that it uses, like 3gb/h for 1080i.

Notice that they go so far as to neglect cautioning customers of the ease with which they could burn through $50 credit in an arvo, brushing over it by using the obtuse and catachrestic "tethering" as opposed to outright stating "Everything But Handset SD Streaming" or making "play on available devices" a thing.

I mean don't get me wrong, I reckon it's awesome that I'm being rewarded for promoting a sedentary, isolated, screen driven, phone addicted lifestyle with free data to specifically watch movies and tv on my phone, but maybe if I could choose between audio, video, data, even premium credit, now that would be awesome Optus!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

0 Kudos