cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My latest bill is $209.27 - WHY?

My bills have been rolled together.  Mobile, NBN & Home Phone. However previous I was paying around

$130 maximum per month for both bills.

Please explain why this is now inflated by $80.00.

I see I made an international call for $28.35 but that doesn't explain other $50 plus dollars 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: My latest bill is $209.27 - WHY?

HI @SusanPitkanen, you should be able to view a rundown of these charges on your detailed billing which can be accessed via your My Account or My Optus App. If you would like us to take a closer look at your billing I kindly ask that you reach out to our friendly Messaging Team via the My Optus App, as we are unable to retrieve account details via this public forum for privacy reasons. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

You should have a breakdown of costs on your bill.

The staff here don't have access to your account so best bet would check the itemised bill, then use the messaging service on the Optus app to query any charges.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Sounds like the first bill? They're generally messy. Old bills are prorated and new ones might include a month ahead. Bonuses can sometimes take a month or two to kick in.

Your bill should be your first stop. What does it say the charges are for? At this stage I'd probably wait till the next bill and then its easier to sort out. Optus will recredit incorrect or overpaid bills automatically usually.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors