Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My email is not link

Hi I try to log in on my optus app but it not work. It said email not link I have to register.
Then when I try to register it said can not find my email.

I try to call and contact on live chat but during this covid pandemic time I can not contact any technical support.

Anybody have an idea what should I do?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: My email is not link

I have the exact same issue! It’s so frustrating when I don’t have any internet access from my phone (4G), I tried calling and the lady told me my issue is not that urgent and to ask the staff on the app. I tried telling her that I can’t even get in contact with them as I can’t login and she told me “that sounds like a customer service issue and not a technical issue so if you want me to transfer your call they might not even pick up”. She left me with no options?? Now I have no way in completing assignments and attending classes. Optus is a complete an utter bullsh*t telecom company. Never again contracting with them
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm also having this issue. We use optus for our work phones and the bill comes in the mail. Trying to switch over to email bills as we are now all working remotely but I can't log into My Account to change it over and no one wants to deal with non-covid issues! So I guess we just won't pay the bill?! It would be great if they had someone doing customer service for regular enquiries - some of us have to be business as usual unfortunately. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Finally got through to another team member who was a complete waste of time. I explained to him that I couldn’t logon and he asked why I needed the app. I told him to add additional data and to also access my account details. He went ahead and Added the data for me but did not rectify my original issue. He proceeded to rush me into ending the call as “there are many valuable customers waiting to be served”. He sent me a lousy link that didn’t work and sent me packing! If my original issue had been fixed I could have added additional data on my own! These ppl are a complete joke
0 Kudos