Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Rockyboy1
New Contributor
New Contributor

My bill

You have charged me for FETCH that I asked to be cancelled.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Rockyboy1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: My bill

I will pay minus the fetch fee
0 Kudos
Kyri_YC

Hey there @Rockyboy1, thanks for reaching out. It's not great to hear that you are being charged for your Fetch service that you requested to have cancelled.

If you are able to reach out to us via either our Facebook or Twitter pages, we can go ahead and discuss this matter in further detail and assist from there. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

gerver
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

neither did i cancel fetch nor was that my question - but i am very temted to cancel optus at all

Kind regards

Gerhard

hidden
0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Hi there, @gerver.

It seems to assist you better, it would be necessary to access your account details. 

As we are unable to do this via the Yes Crowd platform, we suggest getting in touch with the Messaging team, as @Kyri_YC linked above. 

The team can then gather the ID details necessary to then access your account and work out what's happened, to get it rectified. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.