Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My account page keeps loading but nothing come out???

I just wanted to check my bill and My account page keeps loading but nothing come out??? I tried different browser but still doesn't work.............

do you have the same issue??

9 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: My account page keeps loading but nothing come out???

Yes, I've had the same issue for the past 5 days, logged in OK, but no datafill, just whirling circles. There was an update from Optus on Monday saying there were MyAccount issues over the weekend that should now be resolved, however as at just now MyAccount is still not working for me. Can someone from Optus provide an update about this issue. Is it still being worked on and when is it likely to be resolved? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @Yudad and @IceMan61 - have you both had a chance to clear your cookies and cache? This may be referred to our Tech Support team, please chat with them here

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks @Gen_R. I’ve tried that using multiple different browsers to no avail. Logged a case now, so hopefully someone can find the solution. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, I also have the same problem.  My account page keeps loading for 3 weeks.  I have tried different browsers and closed the cookies.  It doesn't work.  I have live chatted online with optus staff, and they have different answers.  Some said that there might be updating issue, some said that there is account migration issue.  Can anyone help???

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks for letting us know @IceMan61. Please do contact us here if this is not resolved in the next 3-5 business days of if you need an update on the case.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Bchoi, really sorry for the experience here. We'll have to check your account details and if it is caused by the migration then we can escalate it to our tech team. Please contact one of our care team members  Here so that we can investigate. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have the same thing happening, whats up Optus?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @blairo67

Sorry to hear this. Just to confirm you have cleared your cookies, cache and tried a different browser? If the issue is still occurring, please have a chat with one of our live chat agents  Here

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

The current MyAccount issue is being discussed in this post and at least one other post, and despite a number of people reporting that the use of different browsers and clearing cache does not resolve the issue this solution is still being offered by Tech Support. I've also lodged an individual customer ticket, and 11 days after first reporting this issue on Yes Crowd I'm yet to see anyone in Optus even acknowledge that this is a real issue being actively investigated. Multiple people are affected with the symptoms indicating (to me) that there is a problem with account datafill from some server external to the MyAccount login page.  

Suggestions @DJ83x @Aman_B??

0 Kudos