Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
jjeyabalan49
New Contributor
New Contributor

My account no. ***** - disconnect World Saver Ultimate

I have been Optus customer for many years and my account no. is *****.

I no longer require WorldSaver Ultimate services from today. Please exclude this service and monthly charge of $10 from future monthly bills from Today (16/9/2020).

Thank you for your prompt action.

Jeyarajasingham JEYABALAN

*Hidden*

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jjeyabalan49
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: My account no. ***** - disconnect World Saver Ultimate

No response!
When will I receive a response from the Optus Team?
0 Kudos
Serena_YC

Re: My account no. ***** - disconnect World Saver Ultimate

Hi @jjeyabalan49

We have hidden your personal information on our online public forum as we take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to refer to the Community Guidelines

We do not have access to customer accounts on this public forum. 

If you’re needing a hand with your account, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app: https://app.optus.com.au/msg-us?tags=OCAYCMSG.

Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos