Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
bianca_bianca97
New Contributor
New Contributor

My account login not loading - on PC and APP

I cannot login into My Account via the app or on your website. It is starting to get frustrating. I need to see when my contract ends and so I can update my details. My login details are correct and it logs in, however will sign me out within seconds.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sarah_YC

Re: My account login not loading - on PC and APP

Hi @bianca_bianca97,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with your My Account and My Optus App.

To ensure your app is working as it should, we recommend: 

- making sure its updated to the latest software version in the App/Google Play store 

- uninstalling and then re-installing the app altogether. 

If issues still persist after this, it’s best to then clear the App cache. To do this: 

For Android : Perform clear cache and clear all data under Apps Manager. Then uninstall and reinstall the My Optus App. 

For iPhone : In the iPhone notepad type spring://clear and then click on that link, then uninstall the app, restart the phone and then reinstall My Optus app. 

We have a range of handy troubleshooting tips for the My Optus App/ Account.

If the issue still persists, please then send a private message to Optus on Facebook or a Direct message on Twitter with the details for further assistance. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

bianca_bianca97
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,
I’ve tried everything outlined and it still does not work.
0 Kudos
Sarah_YC

Thanks for confirming, bianca_bianca97.

We'd then recommend sending a private message on Facebook or a Direct message on Twitter and we'll take it from there. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors