cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My account( credit)

Hi There, my name is Nassef Massoud  data of birth XX/XX/XXXX. I received $20 credit  & this will be end in Nov 20. I been asked to call every 6 month to renewal my credit? can you please help me?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: My account( credit)

Morning @mirellerabratt, thanks for reaching out. To discuss your billing status as well as any credits that apply, I would recommend having a chat to our Support teams over on the Optus App where the teams will be able to look into it and advise further.  

I should mention though, that this is not a guarantee for a renewal. However our teams will certainly review your account and get back to you with some more information.

I would also recommend removing your details from this post, we would hate to have your information on public display- this may have an impact on your privacy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: My account( credit)

@Tuong_YC wrote:

I would also recommend removing your details from this post, we would hate to have your information on public display- this may have an impact on your privacy

You should also be removing the personal details, not just informing them about it.

0 Kudos