Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Pommster
Contributor
Contributor

My Optus App and account number

On the My Optus App for iOS, the new "services" button only shows my iPhone XS's number, though if I go to the data pool section of services I see all the numbers I have associated with my account. Why is there a discrepancy here?

Also, I have noticed that the account number displayed in the billing section is different from that shown on the services button. On the services button, my account number is shown starting with 62 and then the resto of the number is the same as what is shown in the billing section. Again, why the discrepancy?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: My Optus App and account number

If you've been updated to the new account system, then you have two account numbers. That's because Optus can't let go of the past.

>>Why is there a discrepancy here?

New features, new bugs. Old features, old bugs.

0 Kudos
Marie

Re: My Optus App and account number

Hey @Pommster,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your My Account, I'll certainly pass your feedback on to our App team. Are you able to access all services in your My Account okay?

With regards to the account number difference we use the number with out the 62 to access the account on our end. I can see how this can cause some confusion, I'll also be passing this on for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors