Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My Account

I am over optus I have been trying to get into my account for 5 months and cant get in to it. I have no idea what I am getting charged for I want to cancel my home phone. Can someone please contact me so can sort this problem out. I have been a customer for 40 years and now at the point of going to another suppliers. You cant blame everything on the virus.  Get your customer service working as it is not very good at the moment.

hidden

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: My Account

@creaston  Yes Crowd is a Public Forum and not a direct support point for Optus. Optus will not officially respond to you in the Yes Crowd.

Have you tried the My Optus app to log into your account?

You can  message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

If you are using a Web Browser to view your account have a google on how to change the Primary DNS Server Setting on your device and change the setting to 1.1.1.1 (Cloudfare) or 8.8.8.8 (Google) and try to log in again via the web browser.

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos