cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Mr199
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My Account Servcies

Optus, please can you let me know the status of my IT case logged a week ago. All I want is for my 2 servcies to appear under My Account - it used be there but no more! I have the case number and was promised (after 2 interactions) that it would be resolved. I do not want to waste another 2 hours going over excatly the same stuff for a 3rd time!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
corbsp
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My Account Servcies

I also would like to know why i no longer can see usage info on '"My Account app" for prepaid services. Post paid are now on the new system ( which is not all that impressive as a new web page anyway). How about telling us what you are doing about this stuff up. I wasted 40 minutes on live chat today with someone that had no idea.

0 Kudos
corbsp
Contributor
Contributor

Re: My Account Servcies

I currently have 4 optus services. 2 post paid and 2 prepaid. I can get to see the prepaid mobile usage on the android my optus app on the phone. No idea now how to check my usage on my prepaid mobile broadband dongle service. One has to shake their head in total amazement at the lack of appropriate communication relating to optus implementing a new system that does not work properly.

0 Kudos