Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My Account Refreshing Constantly...

Yo Optus..

I have been trying to log into "MyAccount" for over 2 weeks now...

But if the page isn't stuck in a constant "Refresh" loop, it displays this message (and the tab is tagged as "Not authorised"):

OOPS! LOOKS LIKE THE PAGE YOU WERE LOOKING
FOR MAY BE DOWN OR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Please try clicking on My Account and then searching for the page again.

If this does not work, please try logging in later on.

Obviously I do what it suggests above.. It's maddening. I need to check my current services, but have no way to do so. I've tried accessing my account on various devices (Phone, Tablet, PC, Laptop..) all with the same result.

Need some help with this one! And am curious if anyone else is experiencing this?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: My Account Refreshing Constantly...

Hi

Try logging into My Account using a private tab on your browser.

Doesn't always work but with a try.

Otherwise Optus chat and ask them to reset your account.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Try accessing My Account via a private/incognito browser to see if that helps. I've found that a few of Optus' sites conflict with each others log in and causes problems like this

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

snap @Davelew didn't see your response!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Your slowing down @SamSam. Usually me following others posts.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Blog Author

Haha, @Davelew swooping in with the first response. Don't worry guys. There's enough more than enough to go round. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos