Ask a Question
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: my account

Hi 

Optus are working on a security issue

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: My Account

Hi

Optus are working on the issue but no time line known.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Sundance1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Dave

Does Optus have an ETD for he fix?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Not to my knowledge. All I know is there is a problem and they are aware of it.

mxwoz
New Contributor
New Contributor

Were accounts compromised

Yesterday I could not log in. The whole system went weird (That is a technical term)

Then Optus took MyAccount offline and now it is back

No word anywhere from Optus on what happened or have details of accounts been leaked.

Seems a statment would be in order

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Were accounts compromised

Good timing, a post for Yes Crowd is minutes away. Smiley Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: My Account Login

Hi everyone,

Please see this thread My Optus Account issue resolved for an update on this situation.

@RashmiYM @KTmoderated and open to anyone else reading this, please send us a Private Message on Facebook if you have any concerns you wish to raise.

Many thanks to Dave for keeping you updated in the meantime. Smiley Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!