Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
PainfulYES
New Contributor
New Contributor

My Account - Doesnt work in any web browser

I cant login on any browser or platform ive tried.

Multiple computers, multiple different internet connections, multiple different browsers.

I login to the iphone app with the same credentials fine.

Authentication is successful but it always redirects to the browser incompatibility page then redirects to the "Ooops page", its been like this for months but have just given up and its only the fear of having to attempt to get on the phone with someone that is prompting this now.

I come to you in utter despiration, please save me from the call centre merry-go-round.

Can any one confirm that they always successfully login to their account? please include what web browser you use, versionb and Operating System.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: My Account - Doesnt work in any web browser

Hi

This blog by Optus may be of assistance;

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Troubleshooting-your-Optus-My-Account/ba-p/472787

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
PainfulYES
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: My Account - Doesnt work in any web browser

Thanks for trying.

I dont know what it is but ive never really had a good experience with Optus websites and my account.

Calling now (pray for me)

0 Kudos